Founded in 2003 and based in Chicago, with an office in Charlotte, North Carolina, SYTE Corporation (SYTE) is a specialized general contractor providing superior construction related services to public and private sector industries.
As a certified U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a), HubZone and Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOB) business, SYTE Corporation has designed, constructed, maintained and/or managed some of the most unique, complex and high-profile construction related projects in the nation.
The company has consistently achieved exceptional contractor performance ratings and has worked diligently to firmly establish itself as the preferred partner of some of the nation’s most recognized government agencies and private sector entities.
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs; Army Corps of Engineers; United States Department of Energy (Argonne National Laboratory); United States Department of Homeland Security, and many others have turned to the experience, commitment and innovative approach of SYTE Corporation for their construction and project management needs.
The SYTE Difference
- Experience. Our President & CEO has over 20 years of construction industry leadership experience.
- Tough Jobs. Able to "safely" work off hours, harsh weather conditions, complex work, unique environments, and accelerated schedules.
- Past Performance. Consistently recieve "excellent and outstanding" CPARS/CCASS rating for Federal contracts.
- Cost Control Process. Our experienced estimators and project managers control costs by conducting a thorough evaluation of the project, identify problems during pre-work analysis, then establish accurate cost baseline in order to reduce, and in many times eliminate, potential change orders all with the goal of protecting our client's interest.
- Special Knowledge. Our lead esitmator is an RS Means subject matter expert and a published author of advanced construction estimating techniques.