1. Bois Brule Relief Wells Item 4 & 5, Mississippi River
2. Captain James Lovell FHCC; Replace Roads, Curbs, Gutters and Sidewalks
3. Design-Build A-Wing Boles Conference Center
4. Facilities Maintenance Service – DLA Hammond
5. Huntsville District DSCC Electrical Power Studies
6. United States Army Reserve Center; Repair HVAC and Electrical Systems
7. Chicago Shoreline Morgan Shoals Erosion Protection
8. Big Island Seepage Remediation Task Order MATOC
9. Oldtown Seepage Remediation Cotton Seepage MATOC
10. Commerce Seepage Remediation Task Order MATOC
11. Norfolk Clack Seepage Remediation Seepage MATOC
12. West Basin Scour Repairs Phase 3 Task Order
The project included drilling, installing riser pipe and screen, placing gravel packs, bentonite, concrete, well development, pump testing, well completion, and well abandonment (as needed), material testing, off-site hazardous material disposal, dressing of disturbed existing vegetation, fertilizing, seeding, liming, and mulching the affected areas.
SYTE provided Storm Sewer/Structure work, repairs, new structure installation as well as repairs and removal of steam vaults encountered during excavation.
SYTE also installed new guardrails at multiple facilities on site; while ensuring robust traffic control, as the hospital facility remained in use.
The renovation consisted of selective demolition, installation of a demountable wall, interior architectural finishes, wainscoting, custom millwork, accent carpet, production and installation of 29 custom art work panels and movable partition track, the manufacture and placement of ‘wayfinding’ signs and general placard signs, sheet rock, painting, patching, and miscellaneous finishes.
HVAC systems, fire alarm & suppression systems, intrusion alarms, electrical systems, water & sewer systems, vegetation control, snow & ice removal, refuse disposal, roads and fences, interior/exterior signage, emergency repairs, facility restoration services, and repair/upgrade services to a 144,000 square feet climate controlled multiple warehouse facility.
**Period of performance: One (1) Base Year of 12 months and four (4) 12-month option years
The project consisted of 50 buildings (totaling approximately 2.97 million square feet and approximately 265 pieces of medium-voltage equipment). Specifically, the work entailed a site survey, a short circuit analysis, overcurrent protection coordination, and arc flash incident energy at each point of the system.
In addition, SYTE developed field reports of deficiencies and implemented corrective measures to minimize faults, eliminate electrical safety hazards, repair damage, and increase the overall reliability of the system.